Khamis, 2 April 2015

Salam to everyone and hello ! :) I'm back with a much more solid thing to write about. At most times I would actually think and think and think and think what I like to post here. To be honest, this place really feels like my own personal diary....just not too personal.

I was a bit devastated (again) over my drowned phone (in the washing machine) cause my previous diary was actually stored in the  SMemo found in it. And even before the incident, I tried to transfer the posts and stuffs to my laptop, but to no avail.

Before that, i do have my own diary , an A5 size notebook, where I write about my life but that was only up to before 2013.

So the rest of my memories fade between the last 2 years with the phone's data.

oh, no, I have the memories still here, at the back of my mind somehow, but i'm kinda confused which is real and which is not....and which is my sister's memories and which is mine.
Yes, seriously. OUR MINDS DO CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER. We loved to share some bits of our life by the end of the day, thats all.

But then again, I'm not sure if they are those memories i would to remember...I MIGHT NOT.
Its just that I just want to keep hold of. Thats all....and nevertheless, they're still a precious part of me.
And trust me when I say..these incidents and memories are what made the 2 years of my life in sixth year, my highschool year that is.

Anyway, lets jump somewhere else~
Books, ah yea.

Recently I bought "ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES" by Jennifer Niven. Halfway through, and its not so bad.
I rarely read books which have the "boy + girl" atmosphere around the pages, and when i refer to that I meant "kinda-romance-genre". TAKE NOTE: KINDA. 
No, I have no problem with that genre at all, none at all. I just rarely enjoys them, unless..."the pace" of the relationship is "stable".
 Nevertheles...let me rephrase that, I don't hate the genre one bit.
Maybe that was in the past...when I'm much younger ( too young for tht, haha!).
and now, I'm 17 and...I'm definitely-supposedly- be fine with it.

okay, back to the book....it was actually great. Its closely related to suicidal-issues...and when I read it, I learnt quite a lot about suicides. I'm not at the ending yet, soo...I don't want to write much bout it.
Since I love the book already, I would recommend them to all the book lovers out there.
all the bright places (C) original owners


     


Atlantia, thats the latest book i finished earlier this year. :) The author is Ally Condie, the amazing writer of the Matched Trilogy. It was one of the books which I anticipated last year and I bought it immediately when its published. That is when its available here as well lol.
I really like the concept of the story, about the future where the land is polluted and the next home would be underwater.
The thing that did catch my attention is the fact that this story revolves around siblings, namely sisters. The main character, called Rio, she has a twin sister called Bay.
It was a well-written book, which made me finish it in one seating. (the plot just makes me confused and curious and addicted). And the interesting thing is, there's some myths which had been included in the story.
This book is definitely worth the time, so I would recommend it as well.
ATLANTIA (C) RIGHTFUL OWNERS


Then again, its just my own opinions ;). look around the amazon.com to find what others think about these books. They, though, are just the perfect fit for me.

Okay, time for some musics:

IRONY - english cover by [LIZZ] - An english cover of  japan's vocaloid Hatsune Miku.
  The cover is really beautiful as Lizz's voice is very soft and soothing. This version is the piano and slow version , the original one would be much more upbeat. And the lyrics(by LEE)  made it much more beautiful. The tale of an ironic life.

So that would be it for now, till next time~


Tiada ulasan: