Isnin, 20 April 2015

Stop By, all for the sake of an ice cream.

Salam, and Hello!!!!
First of all, its 9.35 pm here. ^^ After a quite busy week, I stopped "RUNNING from my problems" for awhile. Instead, I have "freeze" all that thoughts for awhile. How's that, you asked?
Simple, Have some.....ICE-Cream!!!!!  (*echoes in my mind: lame, LAMEEEEEEEEEE)

Well, who doesn't love to eat something cold sometimes? And especially that with a vanilla flavor!!
YYYYUMMMMM!!!

Since me and my twin sister frequently get sick when we were small...ice-cream was one of the lovely treats we aren't allow to eat. But as we grow out from that condition, sneaking some, sometime won't hurt right?

Of course.....I should've known, 9pm is not the perfect time to have a yummy vanilla cone icecream.
Not when I ate some already in the afternoon. That's not the point though....I know. Ice-cream at night?! I'll be expecting Mr. Flu in no time !!! :)

But I couldn't resist , no. How could this damsel ever resist, when that's the last cone!!!
It's when i started eating them, and when my sister looked at me with crazy-eyes...that I realized....owh...NO!!!!! (*slaps my forehead)

"I shan't have!!"

But of course, I end up eating everything lol! It's just so irresistible!!! (*Cries)
Papermail, my imaginary partner, would've agree with me anyway~

Anyway, I live by the motto....
"We have to keep trying till' we run out of marshmallows"
I'm still healthy now, much better than before, Alhamdulillah, and I don't want to ever spoil it again.....but A CONE OF ICE-CREAM is not too bad to be a midnight snack either ;-)

Of course, the quote above, simply means....We just have to keep on going as long as there's something we love. Or...maybe it just literally means some soft, fluffy marshies. YUM!!!

Oh!!! yes, i wanted to share to all, of a wonderful person I know from the Deviantart community!!!

I asked for a drawing request of my characters, Niwa Akaiiro and Papermail. And it turned out very very lovely!!!!!! >.< His drawing style is so adorable and I love how he amazingly combined all the colors. And he's a traditional artist btw, which means, he color them with color pencils. And I must say, its a talent to be able to color smoothly using a pencil and to be able to make the details so vivid at the same time!!!  I don't know bout any other people's taste, but...do have a look, what he made me!!!! >.< I'm truly happy. Thank you http://sketchman147.deviantart.com/ 
click below to have a peek :) and have a go and check his galleries of endless wonderful stuffs!!!
The requested Drawing !


For now, that would be it!!! :) Till I have another ice-cream then!




Tiada ulasan: