Rabu, 15 April 2015

All the bright places, all mine and all yours.

After all the busy weeks and days, I finally finished " ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES" By Jennifer Niven  :)  with a smile and a bit of tears.
First of all, it was really worth it. I never read anything like it..with such genres. Most probably on life and psychological issues,
And the ending really caught me off guard.
Anyway, I would recommend once again to those who love to read and of course to anyone at all... There's this website which is created in the book...by the female protagonist  which I found out exist here in real life as well. As in the web magazine is created based on the one in the book. Which I really think is very awesome ^^
Go visit http://www.germmagazine.com And take your time to wander around ;)

Back to the story and I must warn , tht it will contain spoilers.
****************************************************spoilers alert******************

Theodore Finch, ah how I miss tht guy now. Really love his character, how unique he is. Loveable or hate able, that thoughts spin around my head as I read. He's random and I might seem him as fragile at most times. But the most lovely thing about him is that, he can see the beauty in what others might have overlook, even the tiny details.
Quoting Finch;
"....believe it or not, it's actually beautiful to some people."
its perfectly true. To me at least.
The most unfortunate thing is that, I failed to  understand his "condition".  I won't say any more than this though.
To sum it all, I enjoyed Finch's point of views....and how he sees his life till the end...of the story.

Violet Markey, the female protagonist...is at first very fragile, of course as a girl who lost her dearest sister. And her story goes on how she actually finally face the truth And stop blaming herself. She was told to stop counting the days, but to just live through them.
Valuable thing ever. We should cherish each moment and every seconds.
I love how the chemistry sparks between her and Finch. And how Finch calls him Ultraviolet Remarkey-able.
Her characters developed very well and she is one tough girl.
******************************************************end of alerts****************

Other than that, I learnt a lot from the story. It was a very nice package ! Anyway, do grab it from the nearest store now, heheh.
Otherwise, we all have to wait for the upcoming movie based on it! Yes! Am so anticipating it! Elle Fanning might be the one playing the role of Violet. And I think....that's perfect!
That's all for today~  may you have many more wonderful days to come.

Everything, the story plot and the story itself belongs to , Jennifer Niven, and rightful owners.
Other "mumblings" belong to me ^^

Time for some songs !!

CITY OF ANGELS By Thirty seconds to Mars.
A wonderful song about home and the place where your dreams came true. Most probably , the song does refer to Los Angeles :) enjoy~ till next timeeeee

Tiada ulasan: