Ahad, 19 April 2015

For the love of magic and music. And BLUE!!!

Salam, and greetings to all that come by. Thanks a lot btw ^^ for passing through here. Make yourself at home (v.v) 

It's been several years since I started to blog.... Parts of my thoughts will find their ways here ever since. And I wish it will continue to do so.

Let's make a short movie review,  on Cinderella (2015) and The Book Of Life.

Cinderella.... For this movie....I'll keep on saying that one word..which fully described the whole movie. Magical!!!!!  Omg! It was beautiful.
We all know how the story goes, but when you actually watch this one, it's like the story came to live once again...as if, it was your first time.

I personally love how Cinderella first met the prince, oh, the hilarious prince! And how they reunite at the ball-dance later on.

I'm in love with the dress.....deeply in love with it. Ever since I saw the trailer, I love the blue dress a lot. With its N (numbers) of layers of blue and sparkles and glitters here, it was that one of the things which made the movie so fairy-tale like. And the glass slippers!!! Is made of glass !!!(T.T) 

The next one would be " The book of Life". At first, I have no intention of watching it in the cinema. But as several days went by and people think it's awesome, so I gave it a try ^^
And when I started watching it, I felt amazingly happy and entertained. 
It wasn't just the storyline which is nice, it was the animation design as well. I felt really happy as I first watched it due to the design. The storyline was even amazing. Definitely recommended. It's a bit musical btw ^^ which adds up to the good points.



Tiada ulasan: