Ahad, 22 Mac 2015

The anticipation...to be productive melts with Sunday.

^^ salam and hello everyone~i've been excited to post some exciting stories (of my life) these few days. Just last night I signed in to post on the outcome of our "home-made panna cotta".
 I tried...believe me...I tried to post...but..its just not in the mood in the end.
anyway, I signed in again this morning but umm..i just couldn't post anything lol. but i still feel like i wanted to post something. So i decided to post some drawing...and make some comic-strip..here.hahaha that too, I didn't know what to draw of.

My brain's probably full of dust now.

So..in the end..i thought...hey today's another of THAT empty SUNDAY ....and well, just like any other day...its another event of life for me. And that event is me...sitting here...facing the laptop ...most of the time....from morning till now! haha I've always been like that on sunday... T.T
and so...thats how I spend my sunday. There's so much to take in, during the weekend  :P
Well, maybe another REAL story next time^^ thanks ~

Tiada ulasan: