Khamis, 10 Januari 2013

Sprouting over the rainbow

Heya all! Long time no appear eh? Actually I was here yesterday but ended up logging off
2mins after I signed in..I wanted to post some stuffs which was going on in my head now..
 Anyway readers I forgot to say HAPPY 2013 TO ALL, may u have an enjoyable year this year..may u sprout!!!
Yes, sprout..u know that shoujo manga about LOVES n Growing up! Which, BTW have its LIVE Action
last year :DDD Chinen Yuri is in it!
 I must say the storyline was a bit diff from the manga (though I only read a lil') but I LOVE the drama yeah!
So, when I first knew about it..I felt like "woah  romance??" I guess I was afraid..I mean
 Chinen-san is going to be in it! I dont know why but I guess I was scare of smthg..
BUT it is a regret if I didn't give a try..so I watched online n my friend gave me 3 episodes :D
Thx JIMAH.
But I only watched until episode 2, coz in ep 3 there's a..a... well one of my friends also dont
want to watch it anymore , she said" Chinen is weird there..more handsome, muscular  but..."
LOL but I guess both of us was wrong..aftr we bought the CD in DEC, I  continued watching it
and WOAHHH!! Its awesome, some parts where Miku was Jealous were pretty annoying but
then again thats what REAL LOVE  LIFE is like :D Theres no reason to hate it..afterall we'll sprout
soon understand when we experience it ourselves ;)
Now almost end ( i dont wanna finish it so scare) n I really think Sou shud stay w/ Miyuki
hahaha so Miku can stay w/ Hayato ( I love them!) poor hayato then if Miku w/ Sou
So anyway, Chinen is sooooo kawaiii there!!! The way he smile n got Jealous (KYAAAA!!!
those eyes looks on with pain <3wowwww :dd="" acting="" all="" are="" br="" esp.="" everyone="" good="" hee="" in="" j-drama="" job="" lovers="" n="" recommended="" sooo="" sprouts="" sss="" teens="" to="">

Tiada ulasan: