Jumaat, 21 Disember 2012

COOKING?!

Hey again, now I feel like posting another story w/ a diff. topics. So I've been baking (ONCE) during this holiday. I looked through the net for recipes ( a simple one) n I found one on SOFT-BAKED cookies, thank u ( I forgot where its from) to the recipe-owner. It turned out to be really delish, but hard ( I think its our fault coz we always bake hard cookies; like our friends call it "cookie karas") but its really nice n simple even though we have a lil' bit prob w/ our butter hahaha.

Now I had found a vanilla cake recipe which I want to try it out but I need to buy the ingredients first so..oh! n persuade m sis to help me ( She dun wanna help, huh!) I wonder if it'll turn out goooood!

I have a storrrrryy to share . Based on a TRUE STORY OF NANA ; I present u the RED VELVET MIXED UP:

One afternoon, after class is over, Nana and her sister went back home with their cousin, Hazirah.
So they entered the family's car. When they settled down, Hazirah asked us a question;
Hazirah: Have u seen SOURCREAM before?
NANA: umm.. is it a movie?
Hazirah: Yeah..(or so I heard)
Nana: (looked at Ani, my sis) NO
Hazirah: oh, how bout BUTTERMILK?
Nana: (thoughts: whats this? A food series?) *light bulb on* oh, is it food??
Hazirah: of course!
Nana: LOL! u said its a movie! yea I have seen them
Hazirah : where?
Nana: Sugarbun (Fast-food restaurant) have sourcream.
Hazirah: (looked confused) ah..Buttermilk?
Nana: Everywhere have buttermilk!
Hazirah: really, at HuaHo (a supermarket nearby) too?
Nana: yes, have. I love to eat it!! yummmm!
Hazirah : (to her mom) Mom, Nana said HuaHo have buttermilk.
Hazirah's mom: really? Is it in box or in tin can?
Nana: huh?! what??
(silence)
Nana: *light bulb click again* oh, hahahahaha is it for making cakes??!
Hazirah: yeah.Why?
Nana: LOL! u didnt tell me earlier...hahaha sourcream sugarbun is for eating with fries hahaha not for cake!!!
Hazirah: haha yeah, Thats why I thought why at sugarbun haha
Nana: haha and that buttermilk, I thought its Buttermilk chicken, thats why I said its everywhere!!
         (I'm not soo sure if its everywhere, but there is one at every restaurant I go)
Hazirah: hahahaha no wonder!!!
Nana: So..I never seen buttermilk or sourcream.
Hazirah: hahaha I want to make red velvet thats why I asked.

-----END----
Hahaha actually the conversation is in MALAY, sorry I'm not good in translating..sorry if its not making any sense or sounds weird. Thank You, GoodBYEEE!

Tiada ulasan: