Ahad, 27 Januari 2013

Instant Post 1

Hya All,I am blogging through my mobile right now in which: 1.I might make many typo error as I always do whenever I type anything with my mobile..but mybe there will be none if I double check things!
2. this will be a short post hehe..mybe..u knoe sometimes I might stretch everything when I have something in my head pop so suddenly!

So anyway yesterday n few days ago, i did signed in at blogger..but when I wanted to post..*POOF!!! my topic(which I wanna write here is gone)wow but actually right now..I had no idea what I want to write about...

So anyway let me just start it off randomly.
So how are everyone doing? how's school? work? already having a hard time? Dont stress out! You'll get used to it soon..I just cant imagine about myself I mean..just thinking bout school...new one..makes me scare :(((..i wish I can stay at Sufri School.. jyst like always...

Anyway..results SMS registration are out..u can start register 2moroe! 
Now I got something to talk about..since Iween told us..me n my sis of this Wattpad..so I install it in my phone..first there were soo many One Direction fanfics everywhere..n I was like OOOOHH.
And many stories got beautiful picture cover for it! :))
After browsing through so much..I finally found what suits my taste..a delinquent romance story..no no dont get me wrong..its just that most j-drama I watch have something bout delinquent..but its not gonna influencece me or anything haha so its okay..it is okay for my age!
So the story is call BELIEVE ME,IM LYING..its a really nice story!!! Very well done!so I thank iween for sharing about it! are u gonna post ur story there too? If yes, I'll be sure to read it!!
:D..well this took a lot of time since I got distracted a while ago..hehe nxt time i will post smthg good..so bubye goodnight!!

Tiada ulasan: