Ahad, 11 Disember 2011

Mood is here! Introducing oneself again.

Hey! I know, its been a LOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG Time since the last time I
updated this blog...I had been bz and sometimes forgetful and no mood. I had been
planning to blog since last week but..got distrupted. Anyway, I know I haven't relink
to some pple's blog for now, I'm sorry but I'll do it later b'coz somethings not
operating right now..Anyway I'll do it soon and don't worry:D so don't go missing now.
I'll visit your blog later too. Right now I wanna focus on typing so I won't have to do it
again LATER or have no more MOOD to do so. Like usual, I will sign in but then when
I think again I suddenly Log out. That's when I have no MOOD :D but now I'm pretty much
happy.

But since it had been a long time since my blog had been updated, I'mma pretty sure
it had been umm..like disappear of many pple's mind like in my mind too. LOL. I mean
I have to admit my blogs sooo simple and boring to read. I don't write too personal
stuffs here, u know why? Coz I don't want to have THAT feeling. THAT feeling is a SHY
feeling and well I will usually feel it after I post smthg in Facebook or Twitter. Like for
example, a post about me. Guess what? later, when I log out or smthg, I will feel
embarrassed and regret that I had wrote smthg like that..I hate that feeling, it frighten
me a lot..even b4 I sleep I will think "I wonder..if pple think that my post is too.." etc.
That's right! I'm scare of what pple thought of it..u know..a post doesn't clearly
describe a person. In one opinion, that person might be mad in another one, that person
might have been just bored. And I am afraid that some people might mistook it for smthg
else, other than my real intentions u know like bragging or show-offing etc.which is
certainly smthg which I didn't always do..on PURPOSE. Likewise if its an accident, thats
a diff. story yeah..coz I never write anything off the limit unless its an ACCIDENT (like I
mentioned ) or I'm just that mad..
That is the reason why I didn't use my twitter again(other than forgetting my password
hehe..) and also the reason why I didn't make this TOO personal w/ all my thoughts and
madness or sadness. Maybe smtimes but its only to make myself feel better yeah:) Like my
Best Friend said in her blog, I blog to EXPRESS, not to impress. :D I like it very much,Iween.
Anyway, other than here (MY blog) I also write in my diary haha but only as a reminder
of all the GOOD and BAD things that had happened.I didn't really express my feelings there
LOL coz I'm not good w/ words though..I'm the only one who read it (but smtimes..my twin
sis also read it as it have no lock..its a planner actually). Anyway, I hope I'll continue to write
in this blog though ..umm..its no good or maybe hated.

Okay, back to introducing myself again. The name's Ana , u can call me that or Nana :D
I'm 14 and a Muslim Bruneian. But I'mma chinese :D though I don't know how to speak
chinese LOL. Next year I'm gonna be in year 10XP w/ 7 other friends of mine. (That's
a lil' amount right? but that's juz how I like it) . And therefore we'll be sitting our GCE
O'level nxt year :D Good Luck to us!
I like to watch anime, read manga and book, drawing and singing :D I also like
to watch dramas SOMETIMES :I .I like stripes design more than polka dots
and I like the colour blue and white
:D But actually I like all colours, depending on the item that is. There's
not a single colour I hate. I don't like butterflies and moths (don't know why, weird
right?). Oh BTW my b'day is on 10th October :D oh and I guess I haven't mention,I
I'm a girl.okay!>.<
I'm a Hey!Say!JUMP's, Supernova (A.K.A ChoShinSei)'s, Kusumi Koharu's,
Buono!'s fan! :D Well, there's a lot more but these are the MOST!
Okay, I had JUST been a fan of JUMP this year ( a late-comer :I) around August.
My sis and I were searching for some musics to listen to and found "Bon Bon"
by Hey!Say!7 and it was a VERY nice song..I got attracted to the voices and the
lovely meaning of the song.(so sweet) But at that time, I was never interested in
searching IDOLS and STARS. A week later, my sis searched for them(Hey!Say!7)
and found Hey!Say!JUMP.
She then introduced them to me. She fell in love w/ the youngest member,
Morimoto Ryutaro while I fell in love(a bit) w/ Yaotome Hikaru. But unfortunately
for us(late-comers), Ryuu was suspended week later...:( and right now, us, fans
are trying sooooo hard to bring him back! Well, I'm sure he'll comeback soon :D
At first, I were confused coz 3 people looked the same there..that is Yuto, Ryuu and
Chinen. Haha but now..I already know them that well but not that quite. hehe..

I am a fan of Supernova, a korean group.I knew them earlier than I knew JUMP
since last year I think. They sang both J-pops and K-pops :D
The first song I heard was "Last Kiss" , a japanese song . The 2nd song is
"Magokoro", a japanese song from a japanese movie they acted in, that is,
"Kimi ni Love Song wo" ( I wanna watch it>.<). This is when I first fell with one
of the member, Kim SungJe. He's really cute<3 and cool! But I never research
anything about them either. So I knew TOTALLY nothing not until now..

I am also a fan of Kusumi Koharu! Koharu-chan used to be a member of "Morning
Musume" but then she graduated from it. She is the seiyuu (the speaker) of Tsukishima
Kirari of KIRARIN REVOLUTION, one of my fav. anime :D. Well, lemme tell ya
how I LOVE this anime first. It was around 2008:D When I was small, I liked the
name RIN (no reason why) then in 2008 I liked the name Kira. When I got bored of
that name I combined both name and it formed "Kirarin", and I really really like that
name..and ONE day, I was this BORED and so.. I tried to search for the name KIRARIN
in the net and found "Kirarin Revolution". Thats why I'm so obsessed w/ this anime
(until now, though its an old anime). Its all about the life of IDOLS! So theres a lot
of singing and Koharu-chan did a great job in singing all the songs there:) Though
I never finish watching this anime (this anime is 3D in the final season) coz it have
about 100+ episodes and I don't know where I could find this anime w/ subs..
But anyway, I like Koharu-chan :D though she already graduated Hello!project
to become a model...but I'll definetely continue to support you! Ganbare!!!
I hope u will want to sing again one day:) Until those days..I'll wait! BTW,
Koharu-chan also have her own blog and well its more UPDATED than mine
though she have a really busy schedule ne? haha LOL!

Next, I'm a buono!'s fan. This group consist of 3 people; Miyabi, Momoko and
Airi. They sang most of Shugo Chara's theme song :) They are the trio whom
are equally awesome! I sooooo love them!!>.<

Hmm..I wrote a lot ne? Thats juz me! hahaha FYI, its now 6.31 PM now and I
signed-in around 1PM juz few hours ago! See, I was distracted..no wonder I
couldn't finish this simple post.Hahaha that's juz me!!! Weird and..DUMB!
Anyway, I'll most probably post another one later .Sayonara!!!

My mood: (Still like 5 hours ago)
Recommendation for readers: Listen to "Koi Kana" by Kusumi Koharu
and don't forget to read the meaning coz its sweeeettttt!!!

Tiada ulasan: