Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

Here We Go


Here We Go! Thats the song I'm listening to right now :D Its ChoShinsei's (or supernova) song
from their latest(not really newest) album :D Its japanese, I really like it! Plus
I'm really shock that Kim Sungje dyed his hair blonde, not sure when and maybe
he dyed it black already..that just umm..remind me of Hikaru :D Pretty cute!
He's like an angel <3 with that big bubbly cute eyes , fair skin matched with
his blonde hair! An angel he is ! Actually there's even
a more angelic photo of him I found in the net but..forgot where it is :P
I know last time I said I'm gonna post some more but instead of doing so me and my sis searched for some songs we heard from JK hits (MTV) last year and also the year before that..that I liked (which I list it in my old diary) mainly..japanese and korean songs (LOL of course!) It brings back memory yeah :D Let me
share some later.
Anyway, here I go, my post for today! At home, my sis
and I handle some of the chores, laundry,washing dishes etc. (Excluding cooking,
ironing) Which is why well, we're pretty busy yeah? Anyway its a good thing
though, u know doing these stuffs :D for experience! haha I can have my own
household now...okay not yet..I'll have to learn how to cook first unless that
SPECIAL GUY want to eat COOKIES everyday (and have to wait for hours to
eat as I took a long a time to bake cookies LOL) or maybe Extra-Buttered egg!
hahaha maybe not! I got a long way to go..I can't juz marry like that>.< I'll
wait for someone..hehe..Hikaru! Haha kidding! I'm like 7 yrs younger than em'.
Anyway I'm gonna post a VERYY LONG post bout him nxt time hehe (even longer
than the last one..FYI I was really shocked seeing how LONG my last post is)
haha mybe not... Hope u enjoy reading this , I have to go out and exercise now :D
So..until next time! Adieu'!

Game Recommendation: Other Age (a fun online game! Suitable for girls especially
U can search for it in Google)
Songs Recommendation: My JK hits list (some): Loveholics-Butterfly (korean)
2AM-No.1
T-ara and supernova-Time To Love (The old version is better:D like the meaning)
Tommy february6-Strawberry cream soda pop

Enjoy!:D

Tiada ulasan: