Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

Back in a second! Fitness is also important!


Hey again, I know I said I was exercising outside but I'm already done! It was gonna
rain plus my sis got a stomachache so we only jog about half an hour..and we jogged
like..umm..around 1 or 2 km :) Just around our house!
Well, after that I taught my bro how to aero-dance but he's not really paying attention.
Then I played skipping rope and we all go in...:D The main reason of this ACTIVITY is
so we all could have a GOOD night sleep tonight..Mainly because, me,my sis and bro
can't really sleep at night during holidays like this..mostly we'll spin around on our
beds thinking a way of how to sleep for hours before finally going to sleep past midnights
No wonder we woke up soo late...about 10 in the morning :P So maybe we thought that
exercising a bit might help with that problem of ours..:D hope so! Just like in this pic
over here (Drawn by me in Microsoft Paint) I'm gonna colour it then I'll post it again:D
I'm not gonna post about Hikaru now..I'm gonna do it next time :D
Getting fit is important..not just umm..u know slimming down ur body! Being healthy
is important, I mean :D At least if ur lazy to jog or maybe its raining..u can still
dance right? Dancing is an exercise or maybe u can aerobic.
Aerobic is also like dancing according to the music but its more like repeating the same
step about 8 times (up to you!) (Aero-dance is a different thing)
Dancing is more like u know...those k-pop dance :D. Different steps according to the
rhythm but then when the song goes back again(like during the chorus) the same steps
will be use :D Well, its okay to think whatever aerobic or dancing means to u :D
I'm just giving opinions (cause I had been in aerobic club in my school)
Anyway..both are okay! So, u may listen to your favourite songs :D any pop songs
will do..but not slow one! A song which makes u wanna dance :D
Like BEATLINE by Hey!Say!JUMP or EVERYBODY GO by kis-my-ft2
Its nice so try it out :D U can also jog while u listen to music..thats more relaxing
(that if u don't know how to dance ) But don't jog on the road if ur listening to music
just around ur house maybe or at the beach.
Any way you want it to be of course (exercising I mean) just as long as it does
not COST you anything on both money or your life :D
Another word of advice from me: Be careful :D make sure you did not hurt yourself
and don't exceed your stamina limit :D
Okay! That's all..hope its useful! Bubye!!! :)))

Book Recommendation: Thirteen Secrets-by Michelle Harrison (The 2nd book
of 13 Treasures, love it!)
Songs Recommendation: Here We Go-ChoShinsei
Kimi Dake wo Zutto (Only you Always)-Choshinsei (a nice song :) BTW both of
this song is japanese, and this one have a nice meaning :D)

Enjoy Getting Fit!! Don't just FACE your mobile or laptop...I must say..TYPING
is not a good exercise :P

Tiada ulasan: