Jumaat, 17 April 2009

A new perfect day


hye everyone >.<how r u guys been doing? If u wanna k now how I been doing, that is , I am in such a bad condition. well not really .I am in such a bad mood.today I am going to tell u all about my frenz :O.

S.A*A girl(haha of course) whom I went to school with about 5 years ago. but we known each other since 2007 . she's a librarian alrite . I dun't want to write more about her. I know she's going to be mad at me. THE END.

Farhana: well she's a good fren of mine^.^ . she's a librarian too. She doesn't talk much but only about hanging out together. She moved to bandar last year.:( I miss her.

WANTED:FARHANA-PLEAZE SEND MY REGARDS TO HER IF YOU SEE HER
(ONLY TO THE PERSON WHO LIVED IN BANDAR N KNOW HER)JUST KIDDING ALRITE

Farwizah: she is the kindest girl I ever met in the world. but she moved away in 2006. but we are still best frenz (Forever) :)hehe.


well thats all the information.haha . I am so lazy thats all. k bye bye.


Tiada ulasan: