Khamis, 30 April 2009

FIRE! FIRE! / sport day



yesterday, 29 April 2009.(wednesday) there was fire nearby our school. the fire was small at first, but it became bigger n bigger.soon there were smoke everywhere n our school was covered in haze.but luckily nobody got injured, the fireman came n put the fire out.

news###
I
like this book totally, I wanted 2 finish it today but the word LAZY is all around my head.haha.

TODAY
there's fire nearby our school today but its ok the firemam came rite awy.
sports day, thats rite . MG bnyak mng just coz kaka qeedz ada ( she is soo good at running)any way I am not teasing or feeling jealous. even though they win a lot of trophy, it doesn't mean that MT lose.MT always do their best so don't give up. 4 me U GUYS R NO. 1 Menteri Taib
Memang Terbaik.

k thts all tata.

Tiada ulasan: