Khamis, 16 April 2009

my favourites



hye assalamualaikum u all.wonder how u guys been doing.I just hope u r fine....today kmi priksa tarikh n tauhid .nasib jua sng. klau inda fail kli ku.tggal 1 hri lgi priksa lpstu free. yeah....????? :< free tkrg adalgi bnyak kn dplajari. :D lets go back to the title.

MY FAVOURITES

about this title I am going to write all about my favourites( I mean not that all)Maybe about 20.hehe..what is your favourite...
1*food n drinks:french fries , sandwich(dun'tbe mad S.a) n milo or in other words just halal 100%.
2#frenz:(I mean is there something like this in da first place??) weena ( of coz) farhana ooh theres a lot more( I am soo lazy to type all :p)
3*book= I am a nerd so I like to read something that contais about studies . Just kidding I love to read comics alrite.P/S : I am not a nerd
4>anime character : I luv a character that has cute face like Nara haha just kidding.
5< (I think this is the last one coz weena wanna read it) places: hua ho petani mall( this is the place where my frenz n go shopping), mall n bnyak lh.


bye thats all ok bye



Tiada ulasan: