Selasa, 27 Mei 2014

eating midnight snacks..

Salam and hello everyone...been a whileeee~~ so its 2014..another big year for me i guess...i hope i can make it through..so i have the sudden urge to go blogging these days....thts why i chose to appear this night!

so its 10:58 pm now..just finished my hws..on chemistry tht is...im glad it didnt drive me crazy..but what's done has been done!
now im munching on some chocolate chip cookies..me n my sis baked on Sunday..haha after awhile..of having nice crunchy cookies..they returned to their once-state of the HARD cookies...but they taste very good i must say! haha very crunchy edges..n some with chewy centres~ but they're very very sweet haha

which reminds me of the shepherd pie this morning...when my brother wanted to eat burger..an idea of making pies pop in my head..so i decided to try making shepherd's pie. IT turned out really good...although it took me hours to finish them..well..what can I say, its my very first time of baking one! so i ate my breakfast at around 2.30 pm hahaha..which is pretty much okayyy..coz even though i haven't finish baking the pie..i was quite full of eating some leftover ingredients..which was wayyyy too much! i mean..i never learn my mistake in being too greedy about food ingredients..urgh..
but i really like the pie..especially the cream cheese fillings.. my favourite layer of all btw. haha

so..im not yet sleeping..its my habit to sleep at late this year...uh-uh..but..i hate it..

anyway...there are a lot of things i wanna say but....its really getting near to my bedtime----haha so....tata! ;) THanks

Tiada ulasan: