Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

The joker gonna tell ya some jokes!!

hey guys hey hey again u must be bored reading my blog ..that's why I'm gonna make u laugh hahaha also 4 all those people who've been through a bad day . hope u're laughing!!!!

Patient: Doctor!Doctor! I can't sleep well these days
Doctor:Have U tried counting the sheeps
patient:yes, last night I counted 834,567 sheeps, n then it was time to get up.


Karen's mother:How did u do in the english test yesterday,Karen?
Karen:I failed it because of diarrhoea.
Karen's mother:I didn't know u had diarrhoea yesterday.

Karen:I didn't fail because I had it.I failed B'cos I couldn't spell it.

Mr. Olsen(enter a shop): Excuse me, I'd like a mousetrap, please.And can u make it quick? I have to catch a bus.
Shopkeeper: Here's the largest mousetrap in the shop sir, but I don't think its big enough to catch a bus.


patient: doctor pls. help me... I have a problem...I keep forgetting about my memories.

Doctor:okay, so how long have u had this problem.
patient: what problem???

Why does Sir Isaac Newton shocked when an apple hit him on the head?
Because he was sleeping under a pear tree!




well, thats all I Can give u I hope u're not sad or mad anymore!
Cheer up!

Tiada ulasan: