Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

I'm back!!!



HeY GuYs SmeKum HellO!!! I'M BaCk ..Its 2010 N I'm In YeAr 8D huhu(OuR ClAsS Is JuZ AcRoSs oUr Old ClaSsRoOm).ThIs is A NeW YeAr so I would to share something new ...not so new!!! Its juz something I've to tell u ..I mean this blog is about me!! BUT i NEVER tell u about this n that.I know u might not want to know but I've nothing else to talk about!!! I'm trying to fulfill WEEN's request oh N I'm TrYiNg To LeArN more 'bout blogging lalala...

During the holiday(2009) I fill up my time doing something I like to do (HoBbY) well such as collecting stickers , it doesn't need much effort juz buy some stickers n a sticker album hehe...some of my stickers collection as shown above.

I'll tell u more about my other hobbies later , yesterday we made FRENCH FRIES (NeVeR knew I was such a good cook LOL!!! joking) it was pretty easy we follow the ingredients n rules from the "Chef at Home" program hehehe


That's all 4 now ,
Ana A.K.A Nana.

1 ulasan:

AniYuuki berkata...

hey... whadda simple as that.. juz kiddin!!!