Rabu, 26 Ogos 2015

Sketch post!

Assalamua'alaikun and hello to peeps! Today, I feel the urge to sketch random stuffs! Thats really rare for me, to have random things to draw.

Close up of the girl.
So I stopped by just to post my sketches! ^^ Cheers!!!

Below, you would find "She and her messy crown" which I drew this afternoon. It had been in my drawing list for awhile.
By messy crown is referring to her messy/lazy buns. You know how when you're lazy, you tied your hair in a bun or braids.This piece was inspired when I made the same bun for my sister. Which suits her as she's the "well-known" lazy princess , her signature character who has a crown on her head.(*FLOATING top of her head)


And below, is some sketch dump made on a whiteboard. Me and my bro drew some random characters....you can see Finn, Jake, Papermail, Ansatsu characters, the Pine Twins!!! Olaf and Baymax, of course. And the bunnies and mushroom co. and some random unknown characters huhu! :D

So, there, my so-called productive afternoon !! Been awhile since I drew so much. That must've been because it had been awhile since I felt stressed. :D Nevertheless, I enjoyed this very much!!! It helped me feel awhole-lot-better, in fact. Other than some random fanfictions that I had been reading :3. So until next timee, lovelies!

(C) Art belongs to Anapaper
(c)Baymax, olaf, Adventure Time, Pine twins, bunny with sharp teeth, ansatsu kyoshitsu, tako, Eru-tan belongs to rightful owner!
"She and her messy Crown" by me.



Fun , random stuffs drawn by me and my lil bro. Some characters  do not belong to us.

 


Tiada ulasan: