Ahad, 18 Januari 2015

BIG HERO 6! and a bit of ansatsu kyoshitsu update!

Assalamualaikum~hello~ I'm here to kill some time, nothing to do right now..though it's almost 10pm hehe~
I just reread my last few posts, and mentioned how I wanted to watch "BIG HERO 6", here's what I've got to say bout it:

My dream came true on the final weeks of exam last year. The gathering was very fun hehe, aftr the movie, we all took pics together and pose as the characs ahaha cause there's also 6 of us at that time~
With 4 of my friends and my twin sister, we went off to the TUTONG CINEPLEX....as usual, as any of the gatherings, we're always the last to come haha sorry T.T so...the movie....the movie...

(c) ANA
T.T  UWAAAAAA~~How...I didn't expect that one! well, everyone who watched the trailers knew Tadashi was going to die...but why? why? does that still hurts!!!!

*****SPOILERS*******
"Firstly; I came across an idea that the evil man with the kabuki mask, is Tadashi...so I wasn't that depressed at the beginning..I thought..the brothers would reunite somehow..
and the soundtracks I had downloaded beforehand kinda have this title which hinted me so.
But..when it was not him afterall (I mean why would he go to that extent in hurting Hiro) , I was devastated huhuhuhuhu........
secondly  ; who would've thought that even though he only appeared for a short amount of time, he was a very lovable character...with his good looks and him being such a good brother to Hiro."

Oh. Hiro, I'm sorry T.T

anyway, there are other parts which made me cry as well, parts where Baymax showed Hiro the collection of Tadashi's video. awhh...so much feels.
and where Baymax have to sacrifice himself to save Hiro at the end....I really feel Hiro here, wouldn't that feel like losing "TADASHI" again?

*****END OF SPOILERS****
 There are a lot of happy moments as well and the movie kept me laughing and crying at the same time.
My favourite characters would be Baymax and the robot prodigy Hiro..actually I like Hiro much more than Tadashi.
oh well, no matter what, in my heart..Tadashi seems to be happy..still alive with Baymax and Hiro.

The important lesson Baymax had taught here, and of course,by GoGo, Wasabi , Fred and Honey as well, and Hiro (at the end) is that violence is not the answer after all, that it would not solve anything!
And as Tadashi has shown by creating Baymax; that helping people helps yourself too.

Hey, we all can be a hero too~ ^^ <3 br="">

Hiro and Baymax /ART BY ANA, /CHARACS belongs to DISNEY.


Lol, would you look at that! I wanted to draw Hiro pushing Baymax away!! but...ugh haha I don't know what's the Hiro here, doing! haha!I did quite a few disney fanarts haha, and just realised most movies I watched at the cinema were all Disney's movies. 
(except the "ANACONDA2" I watched when I was much younger, my very 1st movie....weird....how come I watch such a movie when I was small..and watch these DISNEY-GENRE movies now >.<) 

If any of you are interested to take a few looks on my drawings (which I can't promise them as very nice one) you may visit MY DEVIANTART ACCOUNT 

 Any visits of any kinds, with comments (or feedbacks...it might help a lot! :D ) are totally welcome and appreciated. Thank you~~~

***oh oh, and anyway! I watched episode 2 of "ansatsu kyoshitsu" , awesome! Some things seem to alter in the anime, but its still very entertaining, I couldn't wait for the upcoming episodes ~ >.< Karma, my fav. charac. will appeared in the next episode, I hope! ^^ 
  


Tiada ulasan: