Khamis, 1 April 2010

Bedtime story: Frog Fright


Saiz fonYo oops I mean smekum and urr..hello (adakah patut aku ckap YO mcm org urg samseng) oh aku kan crita pasal ari ni , kisah benar nie percaya atau tidak hmph! After I got home from ugama(very tired) , my sister n I went upstair n had some snacks yum u know what we eat? My own made ChocSball yum!!!pastu we went down n wanna take a walk outside , I hardly wear slippers coz I always wear socks...n I didn't want to put my shoes so I just take my bro's shoes.
When I peek in I saw something very big... OMG it was a frog , I let the shoes go and the frog hop out of the shoes AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!( 4 ur information , I'm screaming) aaaah I ran with my bare foot (well at least I wear a socks)


MORAL:Do not take anyone's things without their permission or something bad'll happened 2 u juz like wat happened to me.


thx 4 viewing my blog again hehe tata!

Tiada ulasan: