Khamis, 16 Julai 2009

Today is my worst n my happiest day


hye, hye zen hope u r reading..how's ur flight? r u feeling ok?I hope u r..we all here hope so.I feel so sad that u weren't here Q-dah miss u so much , really she cried a lot. well we all felt the same way too.things r not like before u moved.but I get to email.. n maybe I'll call u maybe I'll sent letters too.

owh well, enough feeling depressed!!!! even though she'd moved to a farthest place there is still 1 thing that will make us be together.. that is our friendship n we don't hate each other , no matter where we are, we will never forget that.well, thats my opinion, today weena's group is presentation on ugama, they kind of cool no they r way too cool. its so fun ckgu Juraidah told us something very interesting really...I'm sure u would like to hear it too. hehe

well thats all 4 today, u may not find this blog interesting but to all of u who is reading or viewing my blog, thank you. byebye

Tiada ulasan: